Sunday, January 23, 2011

Psalms 27:4 & 5

"One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord and to meditate in His temple.  For in the day of trouble He will conceal me in His tabernacle; In the secret place of His tent He will hide me; He will lift me up on a rock."

I read these verses this morning in my quiet time, and they just touched me.  I guess I really needed to hear those today for some reason because I was "supposed" to read in Proverbs, according to my reading list, but "accidentally" flipped to Psalms... I guess I just didn't look at the title of the book very well!  Any way, I thought these verses were extremely sweet and comforting, don't you?

Have a blessed Sunday!

In Christ's Service,
Sarah

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Great verse! Everything happens for a reason! :)

Lilac Bud Gal said...

Thank you Shelley! Yup, God is good!

In Christ's Service,
Sarah