Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2: Favorite Movie

For day two of the 30 day challenge, I have to put up my favorite movie.  I am really having a hard time with this one! I am still sitting here trying to decide... Pride and Predjudice?  Inception?...... ok, I think I decided.  My all time favorite movie is.......*drum roll*


Pendragon: A Sword of his Father



This movie was done by home schoolers... and it was really good!!  The message in it was really good, and the filming and acting was really good!!  Totally blew me away. My brother and I having gotten into movie making mood lately, so this was extremely encouraging and inspiring!

Good Guys


Bad Guys


And Damsels!! 


Just Can't go wrong with that.. lol! ;-)


Please keep my mother in your prayers. She is flying out to California to help some friends drive down (they are moving down here-back down here, actually. They used to live here, moved to CA, and are now moving back!) Any way, I guess she had an hour delay in Pheonix, AZ, so pray that all will go well with her and that she and the other family will be safe driving down.  Mr. will be driving the moving truck and Mrs. and Mom will be driving the big van with all the kids.  They are scheduled to arrive tomorrow.  Thank you!

In Christ's Service,
Sarah



5 comments:

Jessica said...

I've heard of this movie... wasn't it entered into the San Antonio Christian film festival? Have you ever watched The Widow's Might? It's kind of like Pendragon in that it was made by homeschoolers! =]

the Ink Slinger said...

Cool post Sarah! Our family enjoyed Pendragon, too.

I'd have a hard time picking out a single movie as my favorite... but I know Inception and Saving Private Ryan would be among the top contenders. :)

I'll look forward to seeing more...

Lilac Bud Gal said...

Yes.. it seemed like I saw somewhere that it won outstanding something or other. I have seen the trailor for Widow's Might and really wan to see it! There was also another on, entered in the SACFF called "The Runner from Ravenshead" Which also looks really good and cute.

Thanks for commenting!

Lilac Bud Gal said...

Ink Slinger,

Yeah, it was definitly hard to choose!! I was juggling between P&P, Inception, Our Mutual Friend, and Pendragon. Pendragon won! lol! I guess mostly because it was encouraging to see other home schoolers pull of a neat movie.:)

Anonymous said...

I really liked this movie, too! I thought is was so well done.
I'm participating in the 30 Day Challenge as well, though I got in on it a day late.