No – Bake Oatmeal Fudge
These no-bake cookies are made with oats and chocolate, along with optional peanut butter and other ingredients.
- 4 ounces butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 to 4 tablespoons peanut butter, optional
- 3 cups oats, quick or old-fashioned
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Place chocolate chips, peanut butter (if used), oats, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Combine the margarine, milk, and sugar in a saucepan; bring to a rolling boil. Boil for 1 minute. Combine the hot mixture with the oatmeal and chocolate chip mixture; stir well.
Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
Enjoy!!! Let me know if you try them! :-)
In Christ's Service,