Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 21: Something I do differently than most people.. and a prayer request

Hold my cards.  Yup!  I think I hold my cards differently than MOST people do.. I know of a few others that do the same as I do, but very few.  See, I hold my cards, from left to right, going smallest to largest whereas everyone else in my family and many people outside my family hold their cards largest to smallest.. :-)   So, that is what I do differently. :-)

What do you sometimes do differently than most people around you?

I would also like to ask for prayers for my family.. Several of us woke up feeling bleh today.  We have sore throats and are coughing really badly.  So far, it is my two younger brothers, my Mom (who had it several days ago and is recovering, but certainly not over it) and then myself.  We are all kind of croaking like frogs.. lol!  I don't know if it is just something circling around, or if it has to do with the wind that has recently been blowing and picking up dirt and pollen..  Any way, we have had quite enough of exploding heads and sinus's even though we have had it for only a few hours...  Hope it isn't contagious... maybe you should click out of my blog really fast! I might send it to you via cyber 'virus'... ;-)

In Christ's Service,
Sarah

5 comments:

Sonja Langford said...

Hahaha! :-) I actually hold my cards the same way you do! :-) How cool is that?

I'm sorry to hear that you all aren't feeling too well! I'll say a prayer for you all!

Blessings,
Sonja

Mhuirnín said...

I, too, hold my cards differently from most people - I'm left-handed! :-) So I do a lot of things in reverse. Not writing, though! I'm no Leonardo da Vinci.

Jessica said...

As nice and generous as you are Sarah... I don't think I want your virus. ;) Hope and pray you feel better SOON!!!
Also, nice "quirk"! I haven't actually ever thought of that before! =]

Lilac Bud Gal said...

Sonja,
Neat! I am not the only one! lol!
Thanks for the prayers!

Seeking to follow,
Thank you for your comment. :) I have always admired left handers! :)

May,
AW! Are you sure??? It is a limited offer! lol!
Thank you! I think with a little rest and lots of vitamin C we'll mend. :)

In Christ's Service,
Sarah

Trisha said...

So sorry all of you are not feeling well, Sarah! We'll be praying for you and hoping we can get together SOON. Love you!