Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Much needed blog post...

Hello blogging friends and family!!!  I am alive and well, contrary to what this blog tells you ('tells you'? Ok, that is what I mean. It hasn't told you anything, so I suppose many of you think I have fallen off the face of the earth).  Let's just say I have been extremely busy.  lol!  As you may have guessed.....  I have several blog posts that I plan on doing, so hopefully I can get all those up and give y'all something to read here.

We had our Home school convention this past weekend.  Absolutely AMAZING!  There were some GREAT speakers there.  I will have to do an extra long post for that!

Life on the ranch is pretty much crazy.  Crazy, but not crazy, if that makes sense.  Right now I feel as if I were living in a whirlwind.  Everything is a chaotic mess.  However, God has been teaching me some neat things through it all, so I hope to get a blog post about that soon!

Speaking of what God has done in my life, I realize that I never did do a post last week or the week before.  Last week we were too busy to be on the computer much and I was away the whole weekend.  The week before, however, I do have a good excuse. lol!  The week was going along pretty smoothly.  Nothing big happened.  Suddenly, one morning I woke and realized, 'AH! It is Monday! I never did my post last week!'.  Yes, somehow the days slipped by without much of my knowledge.. so, that is what happened.  How's that for a grand excuse??

So, I will try to get up some of those posts as well.  I am extremely sorry that I haven't given any one an update.  To all those friends out there waiting for emails or phone calls..... Well, All I can say is that I will hopefully get to those this week!

I would also like to ask for prayers.  I have to make a decision about something soon.  I don't know if God wants me to do this right now.  So, as I am praying about this, can you please cover me in prayer that I will see the sign that God gives me and that I will take the right direction?  And that those effected by my decision will not be angry, but understanding instead.   Thank you SO much!!!!

I hope all of you are well!!  Thank you for bearing with this terrible blogger.... ;-)

God's blessings!

In Christ's Service,
Sarah

3 comments:

Martha Joy said...

Hello Sarah,
So good to hear from you! {also, thank you so much for your emails! I will definatly try to reply tomorrow. I like to get my emails out as soon as possible, although I do have a few late ones. :|} I will be praying for you and I hope that all goes well.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Love & Blessings to you and yours,
Martha Joy

the Ink Slinger said...

Hey Sarah,

Long time, no see... er, read. :) So glad the convention went well!

And I'll be praying for you as you make this mysterious decision. Hmmm, what could it be, I wonder? Is it an earth-shattering sort of decision? One that could effect the balance of the universe? If so, I'll pray harder. :)

Lilac Bud Gal said...

Martha Joy,
Emails are always great! Don't worry about emailing back quickly or not. :) Thanks for the prayers!! :) Love ya!

Ink,
Ha, for some reason I have fun calling you that.... ;)
Yes, no kidding! I have been terrible at getting on blogger, or blogs in general. I typically go through phases (ha, the homeschooler that I am, I almost spelled that 'fases'...). I will blog often, comment often, etc... or I don't do anything!

*evil grin* oh yes... I am deciding how to conquer the world... lol! Actually, it was just about a baby sitting job. ;) But it was a big decision. I'll have to maybe do a blog post on it soon.
Thanks for your comment! Hope to see y'all soon!!