1. Taking Walks and enjoying the beautiful weather
3. Sitting by a warm fire with a good book and a cup of tea
4. Wearing lovely Fall clothes and coming up with modest and feminine outfits
(I think these would look SO classy with a dark color denim skirt...)
5. Whipping up some yummy 'Fall' recipes like this delicious Pumpkin Cake Roll
6. Shopping at Summer Clearances
7. Getting some beautiful pictures of the season
(Not my photo)
10. Singing Christmas songs at the top of my lungs with my sister (yes, believe it or not, we've already started doing that... Seriously, though, the meaning of Christmas should be remembered every day of the year...)
What are some of your favorite things about Fall?
I'm dreaming/wishing I had one of these to sit on....