Saturday, October 6, 2012

Mix 'n Match

Hello Ladies!! I'm very excited to see everyone's outfits for today! It was fun, and difficult, to get an item from different themes to put into one outfit! :-) It's rather sad, though, that today is the last day. It has been so much fun, though!! I hope that everyone had a good time while participating or viewing. :-)


Samantha's Specs:
Shirt - Kohls
Jeans - Bergners
Scarf - Cato
Shoes - Kohls
Hair Accessory - Etsy
Hair - Dutch Braid updo ( one of my new favorite updos - really easy and keeps my hair out of the
way)


(Sorry that my eyes look funny... I don't know why they did that..)


My Specs:
Orange Tank top- from the Flower's theme
Denim skirt- From the Stripes 'n Dots theme
Over shirt- from the Vintage theme
Jewelry- I wore the earrings in the Vintage theme, both are gifts from siblings
Shoes- Brand new! My order, that I placed about a month ago, finally came in!
Cat- I think we got him from somewhere around here... ;-) hehe!
Hair- Just a French Braid. French braids have become a favorite of mine recently. Great way to keep your hair out of your face, but it isn't sitting on top of your head in a bun (my hair is thick and heavy enough that I get headaches if I wear buns for too long.)

Alright, time to link up. This is the very last day of the Modest Fashion Show. Samantha and I want to thank all of you for participating! It was a lot of fun. We're thinking we just might do another one sometime in the future. What do you think?


3 comments:

Alicia said...

Adorable! Keep it up, gals!

Katherine said...

Love your outfit! =)

Sadie said...

Y'all are so pretty!! Samantha~ you have the most beautiful blue eyes! So pretty!! :)