Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 15: A song that makes me cry

This song, Above All, makes me cry every time I listen to it.  Jesus' wonderful love to me and his mercy on such a sinner- a worthless sinner- makes me feel so humble.  I need this song playing all the time so that if I ever get to prideful in anything, it can remind what I used to be.



Isn't God just amazing?  I loved just watching the ocean waves on the video and being totally awed by His awesome power!  He is definitely an awesome and amazing Creator.

In Christ's Service,
Sarah

3 comments:

Johanna said...

This is one of my very favorite songs too dear Sarah! It makes me tear up too!

Isn't our Saviour wonderful??? More then wonderful!

Joshua said...

Great song pick in regards to the topic. I could not agree with you more. :)

In Christ,
Joshua :)

Jessica said...

Thank you for following!! I love this song too. :)