Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Birthday to the Most Wonderful Momma in the Whole World!

I know that title might be contradicted by some of my readers as they will claim that THEIR mom is the best in the world.  However, I still think that MY momma is the best. :-)

I want to wish you a very happy birthday, Mama!  I love you so very much and you mean the world to me. You've always been there to talk to, help me with my problems, to laugh with me, to cry with me, and to bring me back to Jesus when I needed it the most.  I so appreciate all the time you have spent training me up to be a helpmeet for my husband someday.  The pains you have taken to teach me to cook, clean, and be a better woman.  All the encouragement you have given me is priceless. You are so supportive of everything I do. You are always interested, never failing to ask how my latest project is coming along.  And most of all, you have supported me with prayer. I really appreciate it!

I love you so much!!!!!!

Love,
Sarah Biz Biz.

Please go to Mama's Blog and wish her a happy birthday!

I'll be posting a longer post later on with pictures of the day and evening. :-)

In Christ's Service,
Sarah

3 comments:

Tane Hannah said...

Happy birthday to you mom! I'm off to check her blog now. ;) And thank you so much for the comment on my blog!
~Tane♥

Johanna said...

Happy, happy, happy, happy Birthday dear Mrs. H! You have the sweetest daughter(s) ever, so I have no doubt you day has been a special one!

May the Lord bless you!

Much Love,
--Johanna
www.theoldfashionedgirl.com

Prairie Momma said...

thank you for the birthday wishes!!!