Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Urgent Prayer request

Dear Prayer Warriors,

I am posting on behalf of some friends of ours who are going through a lot right now.  Yesterday afternoon, Mrs. J received a call from Mr. J informing her that he was coming home early because he wasn't feeling well.  When the J family got home, he was already there taking an nap.
   Later that night, Mr. J was having problems making himself understood (he was only able to mumble), and couldn't walk without assistance.  Mrs. J and the oldest son (along with the little baby) took him to the emergency room.  By the time he was actually taken in and his problem was diagnosed, it was 4 in the morning. 

He has swelling in the brain.  I don't remember the fancy word used for it, but just those simple words can say a lot.  This is really major and can sometimes be fatal.  He is the father of 7 children, their ages ranging from 16 to a couple of months (they just had another baby).  Please keep them in your prayers.  Please pray that the Doctors will know what to do, that God will give Mrs. J peace, that the whole family will be leaning in God through this whole ordeal. 

Mrs. J and the oldest son have not had sleep for 40 hours, so please keep them in your prayers that God will give them strength.

I will try to keep you updated as soon as I know more.....


Also, although this is not as urgent, our last bull sale is coming up this Friday at 1pm (MT).  Please pray that all will go well.

Thank you so very much,
In Christ's Service,
Sarah

7 comments:

Emily said...

I'll be praying!

Mary Ann said...

Praying for these dear folks. I beleive in miracles and I know God can move upon this man.

Lilac Bud Gal said...

Emily,
Thank you!

Mary Ann,
So do I!! Thank you so much!

Joshua said...

I will definitely be praying. Wow, that must be tough. Hopefully, he fully recovers.

In Christ,
Joshua

the Ink Slinger said...

We'll definitely be praying!

Rachel said...

God can do a mighty work through Mr. J! I pray for peace to surround their family.

Thank you for letting us know!
Blessings,
Rachel

Ellie said...

I am definitly praying for them!! They are such an amazing family!!
~Elle