Friday, March 18, 2011

Another update on Mr. J and the bull sale

Well, it has been a long, but good, day.  :-) 

We got a text from Mrs. J saying that Mr. J had been able to walk across the hall and sit in a chair.  This is some great improvement!!! Thank you SO much for your prayers.  I know that the family really appreciates it.

The bull sale went pretty well.  God really blessed us and we were luckier than others.  We sold all bulls but three (but the Lord is good and already has a few guys lined up who want to buy them).  I don't think we were extremely pleased with the silent auction, but it was worth a try!  Certainly got more visiting in because there wasn't an auctioneer shouting out numbers. ;-)

Thank you, again, for all your prayers this bull sale season.  We really, really appreciate it.  I will hopefully be posting pictures later. :-)

Have a blessed evening!

In Christ's Service,
Sarah

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

So glad to hear about Mr J. Isn't God wonderful. Good news about the bulls too.

On my blog I am having a giveway. Please come over and maybe you can win the $50.00 gift certificate.

http://handcraftedbymaryannmiller.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-am-celebrating-with-spring-giveway.html

Lilac Bud Gal said...

Thank you for your comment, Mary Ann, and for letting me know about the give away! I will check it out. :)