Sunday, March 13, 2011

Prayers for Tomorrow/Today

Ok, I am writing this at 30 minutes until midnight, so y'all will read this 'tomorrow', or 'today'...

Any way, our second/middle bull sale is tomorrow.  I am asking for prayers again that it will go well.  Thank you so much for your prayers on the last bull sale. They were very much appreciated.

Now, off to put sheets on my bed so I can crash and put in a few hours before getting up early! ;-) (Thank goodness I don't have to drive.. lol!)

In Christ's Service,
Sarah

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Prayed for you! I was wondering how the last sale went for you! I so enjoy reading about your farm life. We just had one new calf last week!

Brooke said...

I'll be prayng for you. :) Hope it goes well. :)

Love,
Brooke

Joshua said...

I will definitely be praying. :)

Lilac Bud Gal said...

Mary Ann,
Thank you so much. The other bull sale went really well. I am thinking of just done one big post with pictures of all three after the last one (which is this weekend).
Oh, how exciting!! Aren't the little calves so adorable??

Brooke,
Thank you, dear!! :) It went very well. We came home with an empty Trailer and praising God. :)

Joshua,
Thank you!!!

Brooke said...

Yay! I'm glad to hear it, Sarah. :)

B.