Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy to announce....

That Bramblewood Fashion is hosting a Modest Fashion Week starting tomorrow and running through 19th.   Not only are these events fun to participate in, but they are SO encouraging!  I don't know how many times I have gone grocery shopping, or gone on a trip into town and saw so many young ladies dressing immodestly.  I truly used to think, is there ANY ONE else out there in the world that DOES care about dressing modestly???!?!?  Of course, we had our circles of friends that did, but still... When you are surrounded with the bad stuff all the time, it is easy to lose sight of the good stuff.  So, I am always encouraged while participating in these sorts of events and I hope you will join!!  All the info is below (taken from Bramblewood Fashion):

What You Need to Know -

When is this wonderful event?
February 13th through the 19th. (Sunday - Saturday)

What is it all about?
Showcasing how we can dress modestly and fashionable {meaning non-frumpy} during the winter months. I'll be taking my inspiration from classy ladies like Audrey Hepburn & Grace Kelly.

How can I participate?
By posting photos of your outfits on your blog and linking them {your blog post} up on Bramblewood Fashion daily via Mr. Linky.

What should I wear?
Besides keeping modesty and Winter weather in mind {plus, Valentines Day!!!}, the choices are endless and completely up to you. Be yourself and have fun!

Are there any rules?
I only have one rule. Keep it classic. Make sure your outfits are modest and pleasing in God's eyes. If I find your outfit entry to be objective or suggestive I have the right to remove your link.

Is there a prize?
Yes, there is. When the event is over either, my sisters & I will pick three ladies, or I'll post all the ladies up in post and you all pick your favorite in a poll. Well, the top three girls {if they want that is} will be interviewed on Bramblewood Fashion! :)
I hope to see some of you linking up!  It should definitely be fun. :-)
In Christ's Service,
Sarah

No comments: