Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Test Blog

Hey all!

I thought I'd drop a line and say that I have started a 'test' blog.  I've been getting rather frustrated with blogger, so I decided to take Wordpress.com for s test drive.  I started up a new wordpress blog called "No Greater Thing". I just wanted to see if I preferred it to blogger.  I will also be sharing my thoughts, tips, etc over there on writing.  So, if you would like, hop on over and check it out! 

No Greater Thing

We will see how it goes.  I might stick with blogger (because you know me, I gotta have my different templates! haha!), but if it continues to give me frustrating problems, I might end up using wordpress for my main blog.  Don't worry, though.  I won't be leaving here for a while. :-)

In Christ's Service,
Sarah

P.S. So sorry for the delay in getting up the pictures! I am going to try to get those done by next week.  This weekend is a bit crazy... Thank you for your patience!

No comments: