Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine's Dinner Pictures

Hello! I'm sorry that I'm a bit late in getting the valentine dinner pictures up. I've been a bit busy as of late. :-)

So, Here ya Go!
 This was my 'day time' outfit.  We had drama, so I tried to be comfortable. ;-) I'm wearing a brown 3/4 sleeve brown shirt, a pink blouse, denim skirt, and cowboy loop clogs.

 And for an extra, I wore my heart earrings that my sweet siblings gave me.

 Sitting around visiting before dinner...

 The lovely table, carefully prepared by our Chefs




 A cute heart candle/plate set from my Grandma




 Lovely Daffodils from my Aunt and Uncle..

 My handsome brother (the picture doesn't do him credit.. especially since it did that weird cut off thing..)

 Handing steak out through the curtain...

Peek-a-boo!

It was an absolutely delicious meal!  We had Fillet Mignon (from our own cows, I might add, which makes them all the better), Potatoes for a Crowd (shaped into hearts), pear/grape/apple salad tossed in a creamy sauce, and a wonderful salad with an AMAZING dressing for our 'appetizer'.

Dessert was chocolate pudding with vanilla meringue on top. Very good!!!  I'm sorry I didn't get any pictures of the meal.  I happened to misplace the camera between the pre-meal pics, and then dinner.. I don't know what happened.  Oh, and I forgot to mention that our dinner was served on some cute heart shaped plates!

I'm hoping to get some pictures of our first ever Top Shot Competition, and of a new project that Josh and I are doing (mostly Josh, though...)

In Christ's Service,
Sarah

5 comments:

Ellie said...

Looks absolutley lovely!!! Josh looks like guite the waiter!! Very impressed! hehe, I was wondering why there were tacks on the roof the other day...guess I know why now!! Looks like you had a wonderful time with your family!
Love you dear!!
~Ellie

Ella said...

Yum!!!!
I'm glad ya"ll enjoyed Valentine's day!

Unknown said...

It looked like a splendid way to spend the day together!!

So fun!
Frannie

Anonymous said...

Wow- that meal sounds sooo good!
Can I come next year?? ;)
The table decorations were really festive and cute! I like to go "all out" for holidays, which means lots of pink, red, hearts, chocolate, etc. on Valentines Day!

I made a meal of stuffed shells ( a really good recipe from my friend. I'm hoping to post the recipe sometime), italian breadsticks, salad, heart-shaped brownies and ice cream. I also put some cute red wrapped dark chocolate at everyone's table setting.
I decorated the table with a pink and lace tablecloth, red doilies, white candles and some lovely pink rose china plates that where my great great-grandma's.
We had a lovely time! =)

Lilac Bud Gal said...

Haha! Yeah, that's why we had tacks in the ceiling.. we still haven't taken them down! Guess that will be done today. ;)

Ella,
Thanks for the comment.. and yes, it was very Yummy!! ;)

Frannie,
It certainly was. Thank you for your comment, dear!

Samantha,
Yes! You are absolutely welcome to come next year. :) Then you and I can cook the meal! hehe! That would be fun. :)
But, now that I read what you all did.. I'm thinking that I want to go to your house next year! haha! :) Your dinner sounded wonderful, and the decorations beautiful!