Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What an Awesome God we serve

My family and I really love this video.  Of course, if you are currently studying Human Anatomy, you might find it even more fascinating because you will actually understand a little bit of what is going on (or at least get the names of everything straight!)  However, if you aren't studying human anatomy, I still encourage you to check this video out.  It is really cool!!!  And remember, as you watch this, that this all happens in a split second.

Just so you aren't totally confused, those big 'fluffy' balls of white at the beginning of the video are white blood cells.  So, the video is explaining how your white blood cells find infections in your skin (at the end, you will see the white blood cell flatten and go in between some plates of epidermis to get to it's enemy. ;-)  I'm sorry if I just totally confused you!  I was thinking about maybe explaining the whole video, but... well, let's just say I thought better of it! *chuckles*. 



To think that all this came out of nothing would be unreasonable.
In any case, I hope you enjoy the video and are just in Awe of our Mighty God!!!

In Christ's Service,
Sarah

2 comments:

Joshua said...

In my senior year of high school, I studied human anatomy and physiology and was completely blown away by every bit of what happens inside our bodies. It is truly amazing. Nobody in their right mind could ever believe that this magnificent engine is a product of evolution. It is an engine. A complexly, yet simplistic designed engine that contains eleven vastly different systems in order to perform various tasks to keep itself from decaying. Remarkable!!!! As you said, what an awesome God we serve. Great post and video!! :)

In Christ,
Joshua :)

Lilac Bud Gal said...

Yes! It truly is amazing! I am getting ready to graduate, so I've been doing a lot of school throughout the day. To make it easier, I'd read a section in Science, then History, then Science, etc. Well, these last couple of chapters I just couldn't stop reading! It is all so fascinating. I am completely in Awe of my God whenever I read more and more about how intricate every little part is. WOW!
Thanks for the comment! :)