Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Book Orders- Let me know if your interested!

Hello! I'm going to be placing an order for my book soon, and if you get on the list, I'll order one (or more) for you, too! I'm offering a bit of a discount, so you don't want to miss out. :-)

Check out the details HERE.

Also, even if you might not be interested, I'd still appreciate if you'd pass the word around. :-)

Thanks!!! I plan on posting some 'real posts' soon. Just been a tad busy with cattle work and all that. :-) Some exciting news on the side, though, is that my sister and I will have a very short job working at a flower shop! Some friends we know own a floral shop and were needing extra hands for this week (since it's Mother's Day). So, we'll be working tomorrow and Thursday. I think it will be fun. :-) Course, I could change my mind later, but who knows. I'm looking forward to it all the same. =D

I hope you are having a blessed week!!!

No comments: