Friday, November 18, 2011

Tonight's the night!

As some of you know, tonight is the night that the ABC (a Bunch of Characters) Drama club presents their second play, Last Gasp in the Last Gulp.  It's a western mystery whodunit.

What most of you don't know is that I am VERY NERVOUS!!!  So nervous I could throw up.  I don't know why, though.  Last performance I was feeling just fine. This time I'm nervous as anything.  Maybe it's because I hope I can talk in just ONE old lady voice instead of changing into 15 different voice throughout the play..  or that I can remember those lines I was having trouble with.. or that people will enjoy the play.  Who knows.  In any case, I'm nervous.

Tonight we have a performance and tomorrow afternoon we have the second and last.  Would y'all mind praying for us?  For everyone over there that we will speak loudly, remember our lines, and remember everything we are supposed to do... and not get nervous?  I'd appreciate it!

Hopefully after the performances I can put together a video of pictures for y'all to view.  Would you like that?

Alright, off to make myself look nice and old! :-) And believe me, I can do it! It looks real, too.

In Christ's Service,
Sarah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you! I'm sure you will do wonderfully. =)
And if you get a chance to post picture, please do, as I would love to see your group ( I love the name!).