Ok, so here is my list of a few things I am thankful for.
1. The amazing love of my Redeemer and Saviour. What He did for me continues to make me just wonder in awe.
2. My family and friends. They are so supportive of me and my interests. I don't know what I do without them!
3. My amazing Daddy who works hard to provide for us and who is such a great counselor and gives such wonderful advice. A true man of God! He strives to follow Jesus more and more. And I love how he doesn't mind staying up till midnight to talk about all of my 'girlish' woes (though sometimes those woes are pretty important and not so girlish!)
4. The fact that God continues to provide for us every day. He has truly taught me to just follow Him step by step, and not worry about the path up ahead.
5. New computers that WORK!
6. My wonderful sister who doesn't mind me yakking her ear off when I need to get a load off my chest (she is a great listener!! And has lots of wise advice from her years experience.. makes it handy to visit about certain things! hehe!)
7. Thankful for being in a Drama group and having a wonderful role and meeting tons of wonderful people. And making new friends... :-)
What are you thankful for right now?
In Christ's Service,