Friday, November 8, 2013

A Sneak Peak + An Update!

I know it has been FOREVER since I've posted on here... I do apologize. Life has pretty much taken me on it's... something. I can't think of the right term. In any case, life has been extremely crazy. I promise I shall give a much better post, but for now I just thought I'd jump in and say "DRAMA PERFORMANCE TONIGHT!!!" I'm SO excited... and EXTREMELY nervous... and yes, I like used my CAPs... ;-)

Inline image 1
(This was taken before costumes were fully figured out... thus why some of us look... interesting.. ;-)

If you want to see a few pictures/sneak peak, check out this LINK! Also, on the blog site itself (in a different post) there is a post of all the cast. We got 'cameo' pictures two weeks ago, so I put them up. :-) Check 'em out!

Prayers that we do well, please!!

I'll pop in for another update a little later in time. :-)

No comments: